Automatic Arrising Machine - MS SERIE 3/15 mm
Vertical automatic arrising machines
for the processing of arrisses and flat edge grinding
Especially suitable to medium/big glass companies with double glazing and tempering lines
- The machine consists of 3 independent sections to optimize production
- Input and output conveyor equipped with toothed belts to transport the glass
- Two spindles with peripheral wheels carry out the processing of the glass sheets. Each spindle is completely independent of the other
- Processing of two sheets simultaneously
- A series of sheets of any size and thickness can be processed in succession
- The machine is completely automatic
- All the functions, commands and parameters are managed by a PLC which can be accessed from a touch screen panel
- Display of various processing statistics
- Close–circuit water cooling system
- Protection and safety devices to protect the operator
- Electrical system in compliance to the EC in force
WHEEL COMPOSITION ms1520
WHEEL COMPOSITION ms1525
WHEEL COMPOSITION MS1532
FOR FURTHER DETAILS, ORDERS OR REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE
OUR TECHNICIANS WILL REPLY YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS
Straight grinding machines pencil edge
Ogee and half bullnose edging. Cerium oxide polishing. Intended for small and medium glassworks to manufacture mirrors, bathroom furnishing shelves and laminated glass.
Straight grinding machines flat edge
Arris - 45° front chamfering and synthetic cerium oxide polishing option. Intended for mirrors, bathroom furnishing shelves, laminated glass, table tops and staircase steps.
Sheet 90° rotation. To be combined with straight grinding or bevelling machines.
Automatic arrising machines
Vertical straight arrising machine for symmetric arris and grinding.
Double Edging Machines Pencil Edge
Intended for simultaneously grinding and polishing two glass sheet opposite faces to process pencil edge.
Double Edging Machines Flat Edge
Intended for simultaneously grinding and polishing two glass sheet opposite faces to process flat arrised edge.
For processing variable angles and chamfers.
Loader unloader machines
To be combined with horizontal grinding or drilling machines.
Straight Beveling Machines
Bevel angle: 0° to 45°. Bevel cerium oxide polishing.
Drilling Machines With Opposing Heads
Intended for horizontal drilling. Automatic and semiautomatic version available.
Multi-heads Drilling Machines
Motor driven and manual version available. Micrometric or automatic drill bit adjustment.
Vertical Drilling Machines
To process holes and notches. Fully automatic version.