Serie BFP 12 3/20 mm
Double edging machine
for the processing of polished flat and arris profile
Especially suitable to medium/big glass companies for the production of mirrors, shelves for furniture, laminated glass and stairs
- The conveyor with polyurethane timing belts is dual-drive and can be adjusted to all thickness
- Squaring assembly to square up the glass sheets before grinding
- Aligning system to divide the amount of glass removed evenly on either side
- Independent adjustment of diamond wheels
- Automatic adjustment of polishing wheels
- The diamond and polishing unit can rotate externally to allow the operator to carry out maintenance work and tool changing
- PLC to adjust thickness, working speed, devices, to input and display all the working parameters and diagnosis of faults
- Close–circuit water cooling system
- Protection and safety devices to protect the operator
- Electrical system in compliance to the EC in force
- Complete grinding lines made up of two grinding machines and a transfer table can be supplied
WHEEL COMPOSITION 2d-2fd-2fl-2l
WHEEL COMPOSITION 2D+2FD+2FL+2L+SP
FOR FURTHER DETAILS, ORDERS OR REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE
OUR TECHNICIANS WILL REPLY YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS
Straight grinding machines pencil edge
Ogee and half bullnose edging. Cerium oxide polishing. Intended for small and medium glassworks to manufacture mirrors, bathroom furnishing shelves and laminated glass.
Straight grinding machines flat edge
Arris - 45° front chamfering and synthetic cerium oxide polishing option. Intended for mirrors, bathroom furnishing shelves, laminated glass, table tops and staircase steps.
Sheet 90° rotation. To be combined with straight grinding or bevelling machines.
Automatic arrising machines
Vertical straight arrising machine for symmetric arris and grinding.
Double Edging Machines Pencil Edge
Intended for simultaneously grinding and polishing two glass sheet opposite faces to process pencil edge.
Double Edging Machines Flat Edge
Intended for simultaneously grinding and polishing two glass sheet opposite faces to process flat arrised edge.
For processing variable angles and chamfers.
Loader unloader machines
To be combined with horizontal grinding or drilling machines.
Straight Beveling Machines
Bevel angle: 0° to 45°. Bevel cerium oxide polishing.
Drilling Machines With Opposing Heads
Intended for horizontal drilling. Automatic and semiautomatic version available.
Multi-heads Drilling Machines
Motor driven and manual version available. Micrometric or automatic drill bit adjustment.
Vertical Drilling Machines
To process holes and notches. Fully automatic version.