Turnover unit 3/10 mM
unit to rotate glass-sheets through 90°
Suitable for medium and large industries & glassworks. Automation of glass rotation
- Can be connected to straight-line edgers or bevellers
- Rotating arm fully automatic
- A system of photoelectric cells “reads” the glass sizes
- The PLC process the collected data and starts the working cycle
- Vacuum-pads hold the glass while rotating
- An automatic fan located on the backboard provides an air-cushion to prevent the glass-sheets being scratched during rotation
- A dog clutch manages the time of the working cycle
- Glass-sheets of any dimension can be processed in succession
- A set of photoelectric cells located along the line eliminate the risk of any glass impact
- Protection and safety devices to protect the operator
- Electrical system in compliance to the EC in force
WHEEL COMPOSITION turnover
FOR FURTHER DETAILS, ORDERS OR REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE
OUR TECHNICIANS WILL REPLY YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS
Straight grinding machines pencil edge
Ogee and half bullnose edging. Cerium oxide polishing. Intended for small and medium glassworks to manufacture mirrors, bathroom furnishing shelves and laminated glass.
Straight grinding machines flat edge
Arris - 45° front chamfering and synthetic cerium oxide polishing option. Intended for mirrors, bathroom furnishing shelves, laminated glass, table tops and staircase steps.
Sheet 90° rotation. To be combined with straight grinding or bevelling machines.
Automatic arrising machines
Vertical straight arrising machine for symmetric arris and grinding.
Double Edging Machines Pencil Edge
Intended for simultaneously grinding and polishing two glass sheet opposite faces to process pencil edge.
Double Edging Machines Flat Edge
Intended for simultaneously grinding and polishing two glass sheet opposite faces to process flat arrised edge.
For processing variable angles and chamfers.
Loader unloader machines
To be combined with horizontal grinding or drilling machines.
Straight Beveling Machines
Bevel angle: 0° to 45°. Bevel cerium oxide polishing.
Drilling Machines With Opposing Heads
Intended for horizontal drilling. Automatic and semiautomatic version available.
Multi-heads Drilling Machines
Motor driven and manual version available. Micrometric or automatic drill bit adjustment.
Vertical Drilling Machines
To process holes and notches. Fully automatic version.